Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to comment, but please sign your comments so I know who is stalking me. I appreciate the feedback. Also, visitors please beware that I'm generally pretty sarcastic; don't take anything on this blog too seriously!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Open Sesame

Recently in my post work haze which usually involves a slight case of brain comatose and a larger case of being oblivious to my environment. Once I pull into my driveway, my itinerary consists of taking of my sunglasses (if its sunny), after that I get out of my car, take my briefcase out of my trunk, hit the lock button and get to the once I've locked my car using the key fob, I sauntered in my post work stupor upto my front door.....and recently been trying to unlock the front door with my car key fob, pressing unlock, and then trying to open the door then realizing that I have to use the Neanderthal method of unlocking the door. This led me to wonder why this hasn't been implemented in society.

Whats the difference with having keyless entry to the front door and your car? If you lose your keys, they can unlock your car and get into your house with the key if needed. I was more surprised that my brain has been now wired to try an open my front door with my car keys due to habits formed from deep in the subconscious. Either way, I thought it was pretty interesting and I want my keyless house entry damn it!

What do you guys think?

No comments: