Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to comment, but please sign your comments so I know who is stalking me. I appreciate the feedback. Also, visitors please beware that I'm generally pretty sarcastic; don't take anything on this blog too seriously!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random YouTube Magic Part 2

As the NBA playoffs progress I've begun realizing how much I need a PVR so I can fast forward these awful commercials. The commercials that I particularly despise revolve around magician or illusionist David Blaine. Honesty, who hired this guy, with his stupid theories on why Kobe scores...magnets?! really? oh and lets not forget that if someone steps on a certain spot on the court, another player will catapult to the rim for a thunderous dunk.

His monotonous voice does not create any illusion on how crappy these commercials are. He sounds as if he's smoked way too much reefer in his day and is high as balls. I don't even know how he can even be considered a magician. Wheres the magic in living in a fucking box for a week in your own waste? by this same logic we can assume that all homeless people fall into the same category. Lets not forget the literal chilling out in the block of ice without dying of hypothermia trick. His latest illusion is the Drowning Alive trick where he hangs out in a ball of water for a week, and yes he does have a resuscitation unit like a scuba diver dangling in the center...just in case he needs some air. Where's the magic in that??.... I digress.

I found another David Blaine Street Magic video. He's terrorizing the same two idiots as last time. What the F?

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Baweezy said...

david blaine is awesome.
He floats!