Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to comment, but please sign your comments so I know who is stalking me. I appreciate the feedback. Also, visitors please beware that I'm generally pretty sarcastic; don't take anything on this blog too seriously!

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Rock out!

Life would be amazing if you could party really hard, get up in the morning, do whatever you wanted without a care in the world. The life of a Rockstar would be awesome, I mean you get paid (well) to rock out! Rock stars party really hard, wake up in the morning tell the ladies from the night before to leave, and then go have breakfast. Noone is concerned with image or bling bling, the scruffy and dirtier you look, the cooler you are. The funny thing is I don't really, even listen to Rock or Metal. The normal choice for a suburban youth would be to be a rapper. I mean you really dont need that much talent to rhyme some words together, throw a million dollar beat in teh back an we good to go.

Being a rockstar is better than being a rapper because if you're a rapper you have more of an image to worry about. The constant ideals based on the newest or "freshest" gear, the jewlery the cars, etc. Even if a rapper is now made a lot of money and is rich, still feels the pressure of keeping it real and maintaining that hood image. The amount of diamonds that these rappers wear is disgusting, especially watching that movie Blood Diamonds, I realized being a rockstar would be a lot cooler. Also rappers are very flashy and want to be noticed yet, hire a ridiculous amount of security. A rockstar can go unnoticed just because they look like normal people (to a certain extent). A rockstar can just wear whatever clothes, torn ripped, no jewelery an still be famous. Their job is to go on stage and just rock out, do something that they love and get paid really well for it.

Only knock is that the damage that the all the hardcore partying does to these rockers, the hard drugs and constant drinking take years off their life, but they don't care. They're rockstars, they're not supposed to care about anything, which is great. They just don't give a f*uck. All I gotta do now is learn how to play the guitar and then I'm on my way to becoming a Guitar Hero!! (note to self: get the video game)

peace!

No comments: