Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to comment, but please sign your comments so I know who is stalking me. I appreciate the feedback. Also, visitors please beware that I'm generally pretty sarcastic; don't take anything on this blog too seriously!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Random YouTube Magic

Whether is with a deck of playing cards or making coins disappear or making my stuff disappear, my little cousins are amatuer magicians. They're getting good at it and they enjoy it. Always with the "Tony, let me show you something" and proceed to pull out a deck of cards followed by a "Oh shit! Where'd it go??" followed by me saying "Tell me right now how you did that, Right now". I'm surprised magic tricks...or illusions are not more popular with society. I do see this increasing with acts like Criss Angel:Mind Freak, but he's just weird.

I wish I knew how to do magic, especially hilarious magic like GOB from Arrested Development or David Blaine...

On with the show, Enjoy.

No comments: